1. For the owner of this website, the protection of Users' personal data is of utmost importance. He makes every effort to ensure that Users feel safe when entrusting their personal data when using the website.
2. The user is a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, to which the law grants legal capacity, using electronic services available on the website.
4. The administrator uses the most modern technical measures and organizational solutions, ensuring a high level of protection of the processed personal data and protection against access by unauthorized persons.
I. PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of personal data is the MAM Group. Sp. z o. o. / Sp. komandytowa with headquarters at: ul. Partyzantów 11B / 20, 80-254 Gdansk, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Gdansk North in Gdansk, VII Commercial Division, under the number KRS: 0000603925, NIP: PL9571083975 (hereinafter referred to as: "Owner").
II. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The Administrator processes the User's personal data in order to: for the proper performance of sales contracts concluded as part of the online store, via the website www.kukukid.com
2. This means that these data are needed in particular for a.register on the website;
b. conclusion of the contract;
c. making settlements;
d. delivery of goods ordered by the User or performance of services;
e. use by the User of all consumer rights (e.g. withdrawal from the contract, warranty).
3. The User may also consent to receive information about new products and promotions, which will cause the administrator to also process personal data in order to send the User commercial information regarding, inter alia, new products or services, promotions or sales.
4. Personal data is also processed as part of the fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the data controller and the performance of tasks, in the public interest, including to perform tasks related to security and defense or the storage of tax documentation.
5. Personal data may also be processed for the purposes of direct marketing of products, securing and pursuing claims or protecting against claims of the User or a third party, as well as marketing of services and products of third parties or own marketing, which is not direct marketing.
III. DATA TYPE
1. The administrator processes the following personal data, the provision of which is necessary for:
a.register on the website:
- first name and last name;
- e-mail address;
b. making purchases via the website:
- first name and last name;
- delivery address;
- phone number;
- e- mail address;
c. Data provided by the User optionally:
- Date of birth;
- PESEL number (in the case of a request for an invoice);
- tax identification number (in the case of a request for an invoice for an entrepreneur).
2. In the event of withdrawal from the contract or acceptance of the complaint, when the refund is made directly to the User's bank account, in order to refund the amount due, we also process information regarding the bank account number.
IV. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1-88, hereinafter: "GDPR Regulation".
2. The administrator processes personal data only after obtaining the User's consent, expressed at the time of registration on the website or upon confirmation of the transaction made on the website.
3. Expressing consent to the processing of personal data is completely voluntary, however, failure to grant it makes it impossible to register on the website and make purchases via the website.
V. USER RIGHTS
1. The user may at any time request the administrator to provide information on the scope of personal data processing.
2. The User may at any time request the correction or rectification of his personal data. The user can also do it himself, after logging in to his account.
3. The User may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data, without giving any reason. The request not to process data may refer to a specific processing purpose indicated by the User, e.g. withdraw consent to receive commercial information or apply to all purposes of data processing. Withdrawal of consent for all processing purposes will result in the removal of the User's account from the website, along with all the User's personal data previously processed by the administrator. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the activities already performed.
4. The user may at any time request, without giving any reason, that the administrator remove his data. The request to delete the data will not affect the activities performed so far. The deletion of data means the simultaneous deletion of the User's account, along with all personal data stored and processed so far by the administrator.
5. The User may at any time object to the processing of personal data, both in terms of all the User's personal data processed by the administrator, as well as only to a limited extent, e.g. as regards the processing of data for a specific purpose. The objection will not affect the activities performed so far. The objection will result in the deletion of the User's account, along with all personal data stored and processed so far by the administrator.
6. The user may request the restriction of the processing of personal data, either for a specified period or without a time limit, but within a specified scope, which the administrator will be obliged to fulfill. This request will not affect the activities performed so far.
7. The User may request the administrator to transfer the processed personal data of the User to another entity. For this purpose, he should write a request to the administrator, indicating to which entity (name, address) the User's personal data should be provided and what specific data the User would like the administrator to provide. After the User confirms his request, the administrator will provide the selected entity with the User's personal data in electronic form. The User's confirmation of the request is necessary due to the security of the User's personal data and to be sure that the request comes from an authorized person.
8. The administrator informs the User about the actions taken, within one month of receiving one of the requests mentioned in the previous points.
VI. PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. In principle, personal data is only kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the contractual or statutory obligations for which they have been collected. These data will be deleted immediately, when their storage is not necessary, for evidence purposes, in accordance with civil law or in connection with the statutory obligation to store data.
2. Information regarding the contract is stored for evidence purposes, for a period of three years, starting from the end of the year in which the business relationship with the User was terminated. The data will be deleted after the statutory limitation period for pursuing contractual claims has expired.
3. In addition, the administrator may keep archival information regarding concluded transactions, because their storage is related to the User's claims, e.g. under warranty.
4. If no contract has been concluded between the User and the Owner, the User's personal data is stored until the User's account is deleted on the website. Theaccount may be deleted as a result of the User's request, withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, or of objection to the processing of such data.
VII. ENTERING THE PROCESSING OF DATA TO OTHER ENTITIES
1. The administrator may entrust the processing of personal data to entities cooperating with the administrator, to the extent necessary for the implementation of the transaction, e.g. to prepare the ordered goods and deliver shipments or provide commercial information from the administrator (the latter applies to Users who have agreed to receive commercial information).
3. Personal data of website users are not transferred outside the European Union.
2. Cookies are pieces of information that contain a unique reference code that the website sends to the User's device in order to store and sometimes track information about the device used. Usually, they do not allow the identification of the User. Their main task is to better match the website to the User.
3. Some of the cookies appearing on the website are available only for the duration of a given internet session and expire after closing the browser. Other cookies are used to remember the User who is recognized on the website after returning to the website. They are then retained for a long time.
4. The cookies used on this website are:
4.1 Google Analytics, Universal Analytics provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. These services help the Administrator analyze traffic in the Online Store. The collected data is processed as part of the above services in an anonymised way (these are so-called operationaldata that prevent the identification of a person) to generate statistics helpful in administering the Online Store.These data are aggregate and anonymous, i.e. they do not contain identifying features (personal data) of visitors to the Online Store website.The Administrator using the above services in the Online Store collects such data as sources and medium of obtaining visitors to the Online Store and the manner of their behavior on the Online Store website, information on devices and browsers from which they visit the website, IP and domain, geographic data and demographic data (age, gender) and interests. It is possible for a given person to easily block information about their activity on the website of the Online Store with Google Analytics - for this purpose, you can install a browser add-on provided by Google Inc. available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl.
4.2 Facebook pixel provided by Facebook Ireland Limited (4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland). This service helps the Administrator measure the effectiveness of advertisements and find out what actions are taken by visitors to the online store, as well as display relevant advertisements to these people. Detailed information on the operation of Facebook Pixel can be found at the following internet address: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/742478679120153?helpref=page_content. Managing the operation of Facebook's Pixel is possible through the ad settings in your account on Facebook.com: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen.
5. All cookies appearing on the website are set by the administrator.
6. All cookies used by this website are compliant with the applicable European Union law.
7. Most Users and some mobile browsers automatically accept cookies. If the User does not change the settings, cookies will be saved in the device's memory.
8. The user may change the preferences regarding the acceptance of cookies or change the browser in order to be able to receive an appropriate notification each time the cookie function is set. To change the cookie acceptance settings, you must adjust the settings in your browser.9. It is worth remembering that blocking or deleting cookies may prevent the full use of the website.
10. Cookies will be used for the necessary session management, including:
a. Creating a special login session for the User of the website so that the website remembers that the User is logged in and that his requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
b. Recognizing a User who has previously visited the website, which allows the identification of the number of unique users who have used the website and makes it possible to ensure that the website has sufficient capacity for the number of new users;
c. Identifying whether a website visitor is registered on the website;
d. Registering information from the User's device, including: cookies, IP address and information about the browser used, in order to be able to diagnose problems, administer and track the use of the website;
e. Customizing the layout elements of the graphic design or website content;
f. Collecting statistical information on how the User uses the website in order to improve the website and determine which areas of the website are the most popular for Users.